Holism ( a Greek word meaning all, entire, total) is the idea that a system largely determines how the parts behave. It's also true that we each have a responsibility within that system, and an opportunity to be and do our best.
My coaching philosophy is based upon this idea: you cannot separate yourself entirely from your family, your workplace, and your culture, AND you also have a responsibility and opportunity to chart your own course within that system. Understanding how you fit in or distinguish yourself, what you control, and how you connect is the first step in creating something new for yourself.
What does this mean? The coaching process can help you incorporate new habits, thought patterns and personal tools so you can:
* Nurture yourself so your energy is sustainable and available to others
* Reap rewards without sacrificing your true self, your family or relationships
* Treat yourself and others with honesty and compassion
* Eliminate self-imposed obstacles
* Set realistic priorities and make clear decisions
* Express your thoughts and feelings with an authentic voice and the understanding that what is good for one is good for all
* Recognize and honor patterns and cycles that affect your inner life and outer expression
If you have a deep hunger for authentic change and a sense that life could be better, let's join together to explore some new ways to make that so.
What happens in coaching sessions should unfold over time.. it's not the minutes in the session that matter, but what you are doing with the insights you gain.
Coaching is a creative process that can literally build new neural pathways and bring unprecedented freedom.
I'm a Certified Life Coach with the Martha Beck Institute, a proud wife and mom, lover of books and the outdoors, producer, writer, and creative dabbler.
I offer free 30-minute consultations. Just set up a session when you're ready using my online calendar. I'll look forward to meeting you!
Certified Life Coach